Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Oops!

OH NO!

Edvard Munch
The Scream
1893
I made a mistake - a huge blunder.  As I was reorganizing my photos and art images on Google Photo while I was also transferring files, documents, and images from my old computer to my new one, I did something wrong - which I didn't realize at the time - and I lost most of the artwork that I've included in these posts.  I discovered this last night.

Then I cried.

So this mistake was me just assuming that I knew what I was doing, no big deal.  You know, when you say to yourself, "Oh I don't need to read those instructions..." or whatever.  Well, if I had even just taken a moment to think about the big "Google" picture and understand the connectedness of it all, then I might have realized that Google Drive, Google Blogger, Google Photos, G-oogle Mail, Google Bookmarks, Google Sites, Google Plus, etc.  are all connected.  And that in most cases, what you do on one affects what happens on another.

M.C. Escher                            (everything is connected but I'm not sure how) 
Relativity
1953
I haven't decided if this is a good or a bad thing.

Got some work to do.


2 comments:

  1. Unlucky break. Look forward to seeing all the artwork up again, JQM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm still working on it - baby steps

      Delete